Our deliveries are made on our behalf by a national franchise network who use tail-lifts to lower our pallets to ground level, they will then manoeuvre your consignment into a convenient space outside with pallet trucks. In order to achieve this, YOU must ensure there is a hard flat surface outside your property, free from grass, gravel or uneven paving. It is your responsibility to advise us of any delivery restrictions prior to your order being despatched. The following checklist means that your delivery will be achieved in the quickest, easiest and safest manner. Please put all special requests or delivery requirements into the notes box of your order screen.
- Have you given the postal address in full, including the correct postcode and provided contact telephone numbers?
- Is there easy access to your property suitable? Not only your drive, but any roads approaching your property. Are they able to take an articulated lorry or are they only suitable for a 7.5 Tonne Maximum vehicle (the same size as a fire engine or dustbin lorry)?
- Is the allocated drop off point on a flat level surface free from grass, gravel, uneven concrete etc?
- If the ground/access is unsuitable, pallets may be left on the roadside/kerbside at the discretion of the driver.
- Will you or a person representing you be available to sign for your consignment and be able to be contacted before delivery on the telephone number supplied?
- All orders placed after 12 noon will be despatched the following day.
I understand my order will be off loaded using a tail-lift, not by forklift or crane on the vehicle and I have a flat level surface free from grass or gravel as detailed above and failure to observe this could result in a redelivery charge which I will be liable for.
If you have a problem with any of these terms, please call 01787 886929 and we will work to find a solution for you