Stable Sealant is a high-quality rubber adhesive suitable for our matting products, designed for quickly and effectively bonding rubber to rubber and rubber to other surfaces – including metals, stone, glass, and sealed surfaces (ie brick, concrete, etc).
Stable Sealant has excellent adhesive strength in peel and tension.
Directions for edge bonding mats:
- Pre-cut mats to fit the area as tightly as possible
- Temperatures below 5°C or above 25°C are not suitable for applying adhesive
- Lift mat edges and clean edges with a solvent wipe
- Work from the back of the area towards the door to ensure you are not working on bonded mats
- Ensure surfaces are dry, and then apply a bead of Stable Sealant along the edge of the mat
- Bring two edges to be bonded together so that adhesive spreads evenly across edge surfaces
- Remove any access adhesive with a pallet knife (adhesive can be applied to mat edges and re-used)
- Leave for 7 hours for adhesive to cure
- Seal nozzle on adhesive for future use
Stable Sealant Contains Isocyanates. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep out of reach of small children. See information available from the manufacturer for more details (full instructions and MSDS supplied with goods)
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 35 cm|